What do people generally wear during your services?
- Come as you are! Feel free to dress-up or dress-down.
What style of worship do you have on Sunday mornings?
- Contemporary Live Worship Band
How long are your services?
- Sunday morning service is from approximately 10:30 – 12:15.
Do you provide childcare during the Sunday service?
- Yes. There are many Family Ministry opportunities for your children. Our Powerhouse Kids Ministry has something for your family. Nursery and Preschool are available for children 4 and under, and Kid’s Church for 5 – 12 year olds. Every fifth Sunday is designated as ‘Family Sunday’ where we encourage families to worship and enjoy the power of the Holy Spirit together. Our Converge Youth Ministry is for sixth through 12 graders and meets every Sunday night from 6-8 PM here at the church.
What types of small groups and Bible studies do you provide during the week?
- Throughout the year, various LIFE Groups will be taking place in homes and businesses throughout our community. Our heart is that every LIFE group is filled with Love, Instruction, Fellowship and Evangelism. Click on the link above to see what is happening now.
What types of community outreach do your members participate in?
- It’s important to us that we know the needs around us and have a working knowledge of programs already in place so that we can partner with them. Here are some of the opportunities where we can meet needs while building relationships:
House of Blessing (Community Food Pantry)
- Monday: 5pm – 7pm
- Tuesday: Restocking
- Wednesday: 10am – noon
- Friday: 4pm – 6pm
Serve the City:
- See how you can get involved in their vision ‘to see the redeveloping communities of Chesapeake transformed through collective partnerships between the police department, faith base organizations, civic leagues and schools by building trusting relationships that bring hope and health to our community’. Find out more at servethecitychesapeake.org
After-School Mentoring/Tutoring/Homework Club
- Every School Day: 3pm – 5:30pm
- We believe in missions locally, nationally, and globally; therefore, we provide ways for everyone to be able to ‘go’ somewhere and make disciples!
Does your church take part in Missions Trips?
- Yes! Our church is passionate about Missions and takes part in multiple trips each year. Just as in our community outreach, our philosophy is that we are always building relationships with those we serve. We have a strong missional focus in our city, Linefork, KY, Colombia/Peru, France and Albania. We believe that missions matters!