LINEFORK, MISSIONS TRIP 2018
We are about to embark on our spring missions trip to LINEFORK, KY.
Linefork is one of those places where God calibrates our hearts, speaks to our souls and works our bodies to serve others.
This trip will be from April 2nd through April 6th. If you are interested in being part of this trip, we want to have a conversation with you! The cost is $150.00 per person.
Our first team meeting for this trip will be March 1st , at the church at 7:00 PM. Here you will be given the scripture you are to memorize before the trip, your Bible reading plan leading up to the trip and the dates of the following two meetings prior to our departure.
Linefork is a GREAT first time missions trip outside of Virginia. We work hard and we play hard. Linefork is about Teaming, Serving and Knowing.
TEAMING is all about relationships and working together.
- What can we learn from one another?
- How can we bless one another?
- What skills and talents can we share with one another.
SERVING is all about blessing Pastor Mary and the community of Linefork.
- What work needs to be done at the Sonshine Children’s Center?
- What work needs to be done in the community of Linefork?
- How can we use our gifts, talents and abilities to serve?
KNOWING is all about having time with Jesus.
- Practicing silence and solitude. Learning to worship. Understanding God’s Word.
- How I can experience God through nature?
- How is God wanting to love on me during my time at Linefork?
- Is there anything I need to allow the Holy Spirit to do in my life?
If you are interested in going, please see Pastor Cheri, or Josh and Danae Puckett!